Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sup?

Alright Children,

    I really don't have anything of interest to talk about, at all. I am just going to spend the next 12 hours trying to figure out how to put a website up, which should be ridiculously easy but I am uneducated in the ways of HTML and really, anything technical. It's sad that I would give someone an advantage over me by knowing even just one little ounce of information about programming. I plan on a caffeine fueled night heavily invested in this website http://www.w3schools.com/html/.
    I hate pride, it's perhaps the worse thing next to papercuts and bumblebees. I attempted to show my family my new found skills of doing a backflip, and failed miserably. I'll put the video up on youtube as soon as I am ready for the public humiliation. It's incredible how quickly it doesn't work, even after doing about 50 of them yesterday. I am sore in muscles I never knew I had, and should probably wait a little longer before I decide to impress some bitches. I landed on my head slightly but it didn't hurt too bad, just felt really, really tired afterwards (Yes I know go to the hospital and get checked for concussions. But I'm too broke financially to be broke physically.)  But at least after a few more sessions and I get that down effortlessly the next step will be wall flips. I'll let you know how it goes after I recover from my coma.
    I'm stupid, I take unnecessary risks frequently. I have large lapses in judgement, and I had a dream that I won't live past 20 (the Ouija Board said I'll get stabbed at 21, and I'm not sure which is a more credible source.) I really don't mind, so long as if I die, I just die. If I did something stupid and paralyzed or lost an appendage the pride I spoke of earlier would hurt me more than my injuries. I have my memories, and when I finally find out I can break, perhaps it will humble my dumb ass into a responsible existence. Perhaps, but probably not.

Be afraid, since I am the next generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfVoUWARbs
6907

No comments:

Post a Comment