Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Penguins.

Alright, I've had a few beers and I'm ready to get shieeeeeet crackin. Unfortunately, I have started writing this at 12:22am (time me). So there won't be many eyeballs to witness dis'.... However, I made the challenge, now it's time to uphold my end of the bargain. Also, Guinness beer is absolutely disgusting. Holy shit. Absolutely terrible.

Here is my synopsis (Thank you Miss Reavis)
Elizabeth Nowell, she's a high schooler at a rural high school in South fucking Dakota. She's been contemplating suicide for a while now due to her parents separating, the loss of her child, and a general un-popularity due to her ex-boyfriend who claimed Elizabeth had slept with everyone in the great Midwest.

             The Little Blouse on the Prairie

"I didn't do it on purpose! Why will no one ever believe me? I hate you!" and with that  note, the phone crashed down onto the receiver and immediately bounced off. I saw that Elizabeth remained still, fighting back tears. As the monotonous tone began to emit from the receiver, begging to be returned to its rightful home. I saw Elizabeth gently rocking back and forth, slightly hugging her knees, I'm sure she was wondering the the Hell else could possibly go wrong in her life.  It was if God had found amusement in her misfortune. I guess I feel kind of sorry for her. I bet She wished she could blame God for her life, but blame wouldn't bring back what she had lost.
        I can't exactly say I know the whole story, that's all I really know anyways. I have only been in the picture for a few months now. I had just moved here in August. Unfortunately, I have never had the chance to become accustom to the brutal and unforgiving winters Webster, South Dakota was known for.  I almost felt sorry for everyone who had spent their whole lives in this God-forsaken town. But who was I to judge? I was right here with them. I had hated my Mother, bringing me here to literally the middle of absolutely-fucking-nowhere. To be with some man she had met on one of her "websites." Now I'm stuck to spend the rest of my days in what is essentially a village. It amazes me to this day that my own mother is so idiotic, that she would leave Arizona for this dump. Well, really, I couldn't care less what my mother does with her life, but the fact that she had to bring ME along is crazy. The guy she dropped everything for is named Larry. Can you fuckin' believe that? Larry, some bald headed French man, managed to find the only internet connection in all of South Dakota. And on top of that, wooed my mother into dropping everything and leaving for these "Great Plains."
        So why am I telling you all of this? I guess I just need your advice. You've really been the only person I've found that I can talk to since I've been here. It's about Liz. I really don't think I can help her out at all, she needs an adult. Please, will you just talk to her? I feel like you're the only person she can trust. Thank you Mr. Smith, call me when everything is alright.

-~-~10  months ago~-~-

       Jeez, what else can go wrong in my life? I swear it's like the world is seriously out to get me.

"Elizabeth!" I couldn't make out the rest of what my father was saying, but it seemed urgent.
"Elizabeth!" more mumbling. "Elizabeth Ann Nowell!" This must be serious. I checked the clock- 8:23am. Why did my Father need to wake me up on my sacred Saturday? God, I swear this better be important.
"Eliza-"
"Coming." Jeez, what the hell is the big deal that he needs me so much? It's bad enough I have to get out of bed early, hopefully nobody died or anything. Should I get dressed? Or just go down in Pj's? It seems to be important, I wonder what the hell my dad needs.My god, my stomach hurts so bad. Jeez, going down stairs seems so much more difficult when you're not awake.
"Morning Sunshine, how are you?" Well, there sat my father, at the edge of the table with his cheap laptop, as he did every morning. What on earth did he want to tell me that was so important?
"Dad if you woke me up just to say hello..."
"No! of course not," There goes my dad snickering again.
"What the hell is so funny?" Seriously, it's 8 am, I don't wan't to deal with this. I swear he was just sitting there to drive me crazy. Slowly lowering closing his laptop. If he knew I was coming then why would he be on it?
" I have to ask you something; and you have to be completely honest with me." He paused, seeing how I gave him a slight cock eye. "Promise?"
"Sure?" What the hell is this old man grinning for?
"How would you feel, about having a younger brother?"


-~-~-3 months later-~-~-~-

"Seriously Elizabeth, I need to use the bathroom." I swear if I have to pound on this door one more time I'm just going to break it down.
"Get the hell away from me Zach."
"Listen, there's only bathroom in this place, you can't have it for two whole hours."
"Leave me alone Zach. Go piss outside."
"I don't have to piss!"
       That's it, I've had enough of this house. This town. This strange, short man. This crazy girl who I'm suppose to call my sister. I want my old life back. But more importantly, I want to take a shit. "Don't make me break down this door."
"Please go away."
And with a giant kick, the door broke open, splintering the wood.
"Get the Hell out-Oh my God."
"Logan!"

-~-~-2 years earlier-~-~-

"My, you look splendid, honey."

to be continued :P

No comments:

Post a Comment