Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back to school

Oh back to school, to prove to Dad I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Back in Night Classes- I got denied financial aid this semester (Didn't deserve it anyways.) So we'll see how long I last before I get kicked out. All in all, it will cost about $5000 for me to be here. I have zero dollars to my name (I actually wish I had ZERO- I have less than zero, actually. It makes me sad.) So college? Doubtful. But I'm here now, and I'm going to make the best of the 3 times I go.

The man across from me is a Mouth Breather. Wet, and slight vibrato emanates from his mouth-hole about every two seconds. I wish to inflict pain on his face. It's like he's snoring while on his laptop. I hate you-  Mouth Man. I hope that when you read this you try to breath at the bottom of the bath tub. I need to focus on more positive things, I seem to dislike a lot of- well, everything.

One thing is for sure, College is the worlds greatest Hustle. So far I am 5k in debt. What do I have to show for it? Absolutely nothing. What have I learned? Absolutely nothing. Nothing. And I mean this in a nice way, I love learning. I went to class faithfully and did what I needed to do for the most part. These classes of "Higher" learning  are so god damn stupid that they make me want to burn the goddamn building down. I had a composition class taught by a Grad Student who was 5 years older than me. She was a nervous wreck every time she had to speak in front of the class. Nervous. And she wanted to either become an English Teacher, or a Librarian.

Bitch Please.

Here's what pisses me off. Each class costs generally about $800 to take. 800 goddamn dollars. Fuck. It costs me equivalent of $50 every time I go to class (I go once a week).  And what for? Shoe Tying 101? It will be about 12k in before I even start on my major. Fuck you College. At least spit on me and call me a dirty girl if you're just going to Fuck me in the ass. I bet you if you had to give your professor $50 bucks after every lecture you'd say fuck this and become an Alcoholic just like the rest of us (some do already!).

I'm not going to rant anymore, but if you say part of the price of College is the experience, and attend any school in the Midwestern region. Go to your nearest bathroom, and makeout with the closest razor blade you can find.

Thank you.

2 comments: