Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hayyy

New post, a tad late tonight.

Hopefully the ball keeps rolling and more and more people have a chance to see this. Besides being a good place for me to work on my writing I tend to get bored with things and move on from them. See, I just got distracted now for a good 15 minutes. I had an interesting day today, took a bunch of fancy smancy foedoes  for http://605magazine.com/ . And it was good. I wore a $1000 dollar outfit that could be found with pretty easily with enough time dinkin' around the Goodwill.

See, another 10 minutes distracted on words with friend. Bleh- I don't know why they call it that anyways. I usually end up screaming at the dang game. I've played against my younger sister 5 times. Guess how many times I've one. Zip (15 points.) Makes me sad really, but I digress. It's taken me 20 minutes to write this far.

I hate white meat (unless it's on a woman.) I hate it. I made a pack of chicken breasts since It was all that was left. And it's the equivalent of eating meat paper. I don't care if it is possible to moisten a breast. They fucking suck. Do you like your Vagina dry and unflavored as well? Thighs and Legs all day! Really I do love chicken though, it is my favorite stereotype for a reason. It is a magical creature that has kept me alive for many summers with grill outs. I love you Chicken. And do know I feel bad every time I eat an omelette with chicken in it. I feel a little greedy.

I'm tired, I'm wasting my time writing on this. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment