Saturday, June 16, 2012

Well, the world needs losers too.

Haha, hey me, whats up? I know I'm the only one reading this so I'll get right to the point.

      Ran a Triathlon today. I sucked. I sucked hard. I was literally beaten by everyone besides an 83 year old man and a few older ladies. Even though I already know all this, I'm going to explain it like I actually have an audience. I'm not even mad that I lost honestly, However, it is a little deflating when an older chubby lady passes you on a bicycle and slowing edges ahead.

      Luckily for me, I am not the go-getter type. I have no plans on making a Disney movies where the next 6 months can be summarized in a 2 minute montage of me training for the Nationals after discovering an old Chinese mentor. I'm more of the type to cross things off the list, and move the fuck on. If by chance/poor decision making skills I decide to do it again I will definiiltely need to learn how to swim, and get a better bicycle. Also, I don't care what anyone says, I'm taking meth next time. I think that sounds like a blast.

      The whole concept of a race is funny to me.  Hey, hurry as fast as you can right back to this very spot! Um, why wouldn't I just stay here? At least my body is willing and able to carry me the distance. I knew the second I showed up I was in a different league. I dropped about $100 on this whole shebang. Some peoples  shoelaces cost that much. I definitely don't understand the appeal. I didn't even get my damn runners high!

I'll finish this later (aka never.)

     People are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment