Friday, December 30, 2011

It's Bloggin Time!

Oh hey, what's up?

    Hey world, how you doin? I know that this message will cross very few eyeballs, but I've decided to start "blogging". I'm not the first person by any means to make one, and I'm sure I won't be the last (I don't even read many blogs, so why would anyone read mine!?)
     Now I'm not sure if the point of my blog is for me to tell a story to the audience, or to simply write down thoughts and other random things that may float around in that good ol' grey matter of mine. So I will probably just do both and figure it out as I go along. Now I must apologize in advance, I'm pretty sure I will not take the time to edit most of my posts. So forgive my grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and general crap.
     So why are you wasting the time reading my posts? What can I possibly bring to the table that is even worth you taking the effort scanning this very sentence?

 Nothing.

     That's all I can really promise you. I can assure that I will write every time I am at the computer, so expect updates daily. But besides that, I cannot guarantee anything I post will be worth the ink it was written with.
     I am not here to play nice,  nor I will not hold back my opinion on any matter. I don't feel strongly on too many issues but when I do decide to fight for something or project and idea it would take quite a bit for me to change my mind. Maybe in the future people can be on "Raheem's" side, against whoever has beef with me. Haha, I'm not looking for idiotic drama, but I do enjoy controversy and train wrecks.
     My goals in life are simple. Physically I wish to do a backflip, sky dive, and see the world and all of its people. I also aspire to write a novel (Who hasn't?), create one sculpture , and become a model (please don't judge me.) If you are available to help me with any of those things, or feel like chatting for a bit, feel free to comment or contact me any time.

-Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment